Friday, April 1, 2011

Things I've Seen and Heard

*Owen walks up to me with a perplexed look in his face, holding out his hand.  His hand appears to be wet, so I ask him what's on his hand. He looks up at me and says, "Bless You."  You know, when you sneeze you say Bless You?  Well, apparently he thinks that is what snot is called. :-D

*I walked into my bathroom the other day to find this:
The funny thing is that the balloon actually has 3 princesses on it, so they definitely wouldn't be standing at the toilet with the lid up. ;-)

*Today we were running late so I put the kids' toast and turkey sausage in a baggie so they could eat it in the car on the way to take Kate to school.  Christian finished his food and threw the baggie up front and it landed on Kate's lap.  So she started blowing into it, because she wanted to seal it and then pop it.  Well, we got to school before that happened, so the bag was just sitting there, blown up.  Christian asked for it because he wanted to use it and I told him no because there was spit in it now.  He asked why and I told him it was because when she blew the air into the bag, some spit got in it, too.  He said, "Oh.  So she got spit in her blow?" Hee hee =)

*As I dropped Kate off at school today I reminded her that Grandma was going to be picking her up.  Christian piped up with, "Oh! I know why you aren't picking her up! Cuz you don't have enough energy."  Well, that IS true-I have zero energy. But I'm not going to have my mom start chauffeuring my children around just because I'm tired. :-P  I actually have a physical therapy appointment.

*After picking up the dog from getting groomed, Owen (who is 3) exclaimed "OHHHH! She doesn't look like a ragamuffin anymore!!" I guess I use that term more than I thought!

*Christian was busy playing with trains one day and excitedly told me to come look at the hexagon he'd made.  Sure enough!!





*We're going to be painting our master bedroom soon, so we were looking at paint chips the other day.  Kate decided to pick out a color she wants on her walls.  This is what she chose. In real life, it's so bright it comes close to being neon.  ;-)

*Proof that my children are messed up from the time change.  Owen fell asleep at the dinner table.



*We got new bedding and a new dining room light and I LOVE them both. 


*I apologize for the severe lack of quality in these pictures.  They are all taken with my cell phone camera. =(

1 comment:

Vargheses said...

Love your blog:) It makes me laugh... You are so funny and awesome! wish we lived closer!! Miss all you guys! Hope all is well. Enjoy your weekend, staying at Macleay? Love ya tons!!