Friday, April 22, 2011

10 Random Things For Friday

1) I saw a canon sitting on the side of the road, complete with an American flag and a For Sale sign.
Like this. Except with a flag attached.




2) My kids need a bath in a major way.  They haven't had one since Sunday.  And they've been playing outside.  Think this:
Except with modern day clothes. And dirt.
3) I got new glasses and I hate them. Abhor them.  Despise them.  Which validates my point that it's stupid to shop for glasses when you actually NEED glasses because you can't see what you look like.  At least, when your eyesight is as bad as mine you can't.
This is not me. But I look like this in my new glasses.

4) I fell in love all over again with my husband this past week.  We're doing a  jogathon fundraiser at church and were supposed to get pledges.  Josh took all 3 kids around the neighborhood for me after he got off work one night.  As I watched them walking down the road, it melted my heart. And I fell in love.  Literally. I fell.  It might have been due to the fact that I was enjoying the view of his retreating backside, but I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped.  That's love, I tell ya.


5) I can not find black jelly beans anywhere.  You know, the kind where the whole bag is black ones? What is up with that???
6) I want an ice cream cone.  One scoop of Peanut Butter Cup and one of Mint Choc Chip on a waffle cone.
   
Look! Someone else wanted the same thing!!
7) When I was younger I read all the Nancy Drew books but none of the Hardy Boys.  I loved Nancy Drew!



8) The very first movie I ever saw in the theater was Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
Or maybe it was Harry and the Henderson's.



I don't remember for sure, but I *do* remember I drank Dr. Pepper and my love for it continues to this day.  


9) Josh and I have been watching Better Off Ted. It's hilarious.

10)  I hate Peeps.



But I love Easter! Happy Easter, all!

1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Haha, I love #2, baths are not my favorite thing to do...so sometimes I let them go a little longer in between than usual :).