Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brain Dead


This is what my brain looks like.  It's little.  It can't hold much. It's overworked and underpaid.  It's got nothing funny or whimsical.  Poor little pathetic brain.
I keep meaning to tackle my last installment of my kiddos, but the thought of searching through all the pictures just makes me want to fall asleep for a year or three.  It's taxing and overwhelming and I'm just too tired right now.  Again, poor and pathetic.

So I am going to do a Meme type thing.  Cuz that's all I gots. ;-) You may want to put your feet up and grab a soda or coffee or something, cuz it's a long one.

1. What time did you get up this morning?  Not sure what time I woke up, but got out of bed at 7a.m.

2. How do you like your steak? WELL DONE. No pink. No blood.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Just Go With It.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Better Off Ted, currently.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere where the sun shines more than it rains.

6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 crepes

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Um, that would be Thanksgiving Dinner. Does that count as a cuisine?

8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood.  All of it.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Red Robin

10. Favorite dressing? White Balsamic Vinaigrette

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Currently a Tahoe but hopefully we'll be buying a new van. (maybe even today! for real!)

12. What are your favorite clothes? My yoga pants and a sweatshirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? England

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full.... usually. ;-)

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere where the sun shines more than it rains. :-D

16. Favorite time of day? After the kids are in bed when Josh and I watch tv together.

17. Where were you born? California.  The OC, baby!

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I'm so not into sports anymore.  But I used to be an avid football fan.

19. Who do you think will never call you again? Ummm, ??? Hopefully the guy from some unknown country who racked up my phone bill.  Or the guy who booty-texted me at 4a.m. (He had the wrong number.) And by "booty texting" I don't mean he butt dialed, if you get my drift.

20. Person you expect to call you next? Hopefully Josh saying we have a new van!

21. Bird watcher? Not particularly, although I do enjoy them.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm more of an evening person.  Early evening. 

24. Do you have any pets? One dog, Charisma our shih tzu.  Trying to convince Josh to let us get a guinea pig.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? WE'RE GETTING A NEW VAN! :-D  Other than that, not really. OH! Wait.  Yes I do!  Josh is negotiating a deal with his boss so he won't have to work out of state every week anymore!!!!!!!!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinary.  Until I learned that you have to have math skills to do that job, and I have a serious lack of math skills.  That, and I couldn't ever euthanize an animal.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Swimming in our pool, then laying out on the roof of our full-size playhouse, eating quesadillas my mom made.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog.

29. Are you married? Yeppers! For 7 glorious years!

30. Always wear your seat belt? FOR SURE.  Huge pet peeve of mine is that Josh doesn't buckle his until he starts driving. Grrrr.

31. Been in a car accident? Yep.  A couple that weren't my fault and one that was the deer's fault. For real! It ran right into my car.  Be quiet, I'm not joking!

32. Any pet peeves? Not wearing seat belts and whining.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni and olives and fresh tomatoes and garlic sauce.

34. Favorite Flower? Tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? Reese's peanut butter cup and mint chocolate chip

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Zero. Although I failed my permit once.

38. Who did you get your last email from? Victoria's Secret. They think they have fragrances I'll love for Mother's Day.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmmm.  Probably a home goods store.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. Does packing up and going to the park count?

41. Like your job? I'm a mom and yes, I do like it.  Even when there is poop and puke involved.

42. Broccoli? Sometimes, but only with copious amounts of butter (the real stuff) and salt.

43. What was your favorite vacation? The one Josh and I took to Indio, CA last year. It was PERFECT.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? That would be my Joshie boy!

45. What are you listening to right now? Curious George 2, the movie

46. What is your favorite color? It changes frequently.  Anything cheery is good.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme? A few.

49. What time did you finish this meme? It's 1:40 pm now.

50. Coffee Drinker? Yep! I paid FOUR DOLLARS for a blended coffee drink yesterday.  The crazy thing is, it was worth every penny!

1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

We LOVE Red Robin! It's the girls favorite place to eat :).