Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guess What?

I showered!

Hee hee, it's the little things, right!? ;-)

We had a fun party for Christian, Josh and my sister Melissa yesterday.  Christian was PSYCHED to get a skateboard.  More so than his new bike, even. He was on it for approximately 1.5 minutes before he took his first big spill, so my very kind (other) sister ran to the store for knee and elbow pads and wrist guards. :-D  He sort of looks like a robot when he wears them.  I'll get a picture and post it when I recap his party.

The other day we bought a backyard game set; it came with a volleyball and net, racquets and birdies and lots of other games.  We bought extra birdies and it was then I found out that they are actually technically called "shuttlecocks".  Ha ha, I'm such a child and cracked up at that.  ;-)

The weather here has been schizophrenic.  It can't decide if it's winter or spring or summer.  On any given day you could be wearing long sleeves and pants or a bathing suit.  I wish it would just decide to be summer and stay warm and sunny!!!

I think I'm getting closer to finishing my post on Mr. Owen.





We're taking a family trip next week and I'm super duper excited! We have a timeshare and the resorts are really nice.  The kids are excited to swim and I'm excited to make fun memories. =)

I really want a new camera but feel bad asking for one because the last one Josh bought me I broke (dropped it on the cement) within a few weeks. :,-(  But he thinks it can be fixed, so we'll see.  I'm sorta bummed all my pictures are poor quality cell phone ones.

I love powdered doughnuts.

I also like capers.  But not with doughnuts.

Owen has the squishiest most kissable cheeks.

Kate is getting SO TALL!!! She is gonna be taller than me by the time she's in third grade.

Christian is ALL boy and totally into sports.  His hand/eye coordination is actually pretty amazing, considering he has a lazy eye.

Josh got a speeding ticket today. =(

I love all of you who read my posts and comment!

2 comments:

Jen said...

i want to be sure you love me, so I HAVE to comment today ;)
I love to read your posts, you know that. :)
Sorry I am too lazy to comment.
Thanks again for the visit/party :)
Jen

Tereza said...

Aaaahhhhh a hot shower! Nothin' like it!
Skateboards are all the rage here right now:) Your son would love it here!