Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Kate made some Mother's Day gifts for me at school, and they were too cute not to share. =)

On Friday she presented me with this:
This is what the little poem at the bottom said:
And then inside was this:
Her little handprint! So cute; I've always wanted to do these with my kiddos but have never actually gotten around to it.

She also excitedly told me that she had ANOTHER surprise for me, but it had to wait until Sunday morning.  And I absolutely HAD to be in bed when she gave it to me.  She kept it hidden in her room and on Sunday morning she walked in with a megawatt grin and presented me with this:



It's a little white bag, and this is a picture she drew of me in bed. TOLD you my eyelashes are fabulous. ;-) But seriously, my eyes aren't that wonky. At least, I don't think they are.  No one's mentioned it to me, but maybe they're just being nice!????

And on the other side was this sweet poem:
And inside was a granola bar and a tea bag! Isn't that just a super cute idea!!??  No pictures of the granola bar, because I promptly unwrapped it and ate it, all the while gushing about how wonderful it was and how Kate was so incredibly sweet and clever. =)

I had a good day, and got a sweet card from Josh as well. 

I'm so thankful to be a mother.  My kiddos are pretty special and I'm glad they're mine. =)  And they are pretty cute, too, if I do say so myself. :-D


1 comment:

Tereza said...

so sweet! happy mothers day to you:)
It was nice to chat a bit at the conf!