Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Things for Tuesday

Hola, amigos!

Hope you're well.  Just wanted to throw some more random facts at ya.  Cuz I can. ;-)

1) I like Doritos, but ONLY as soon as the bag is opened.  If it's been opened for even 1 day the chips don't taste the same to me and I don't like them.

2) Our dog is SUPER shaggy because I keep not taking her to get groomed in an effort to save money. She looks ridiculous.

3) I sent this picture to my sister today.  This is me.  Unshowered, dropping Kate off at school.  Oh wait, I was actually waiting to pick her up from school.  But still unshowered.
Just keeping it real, folks.
4) Today is Christan's fifth birthday.  I can't believe he is 5!!!!

5) My house is a TRAIN WRECK.  Did I mention we're having Christian's party here tonight? And that there are at least 10 people coming?  And that it's for dinner?

6) Over the weekend my boys both found a dollar on the ground.  So yesterday we went to the dollar store so they could spend it.  Christian got an FBI set and Owen got a gun that shoots balls.  I think both were broken within 3 minutes of opening them,

7) Kate couldn't choose between a bag of 4 ring pops or a bracelet charm that had 5 different princesses you could put in it.  She asked which one I thought she should get, and I told her the charm bracelet cuz it would last longer.  But then she promptly lost all but 1 of the princess charms and proceeded to blame ME.  Because "I SAID IT WOULD LAST LONGER BUT IT DIDN'T!!!!"

8) I still love her.  Even with her 6-going-on-16 attitude.  Because she also says things like the following: We were discussing the bathing suit she was going to get at the store and she requested a bikini.  I said that was fine as long as they had one in her size that was modest.  Christian asked what modest meant and Kate piped up with, "It MEANS it's APPROPRIATE." :-D

9) Ever since starting to take Zoloft I can't drink coffee.  Wait, let me amend that.  I can only drink blended coffee drinks.  The kind that cost $4 a pop.  Either I'm gonna go caffeine free all summer or I'm gonna have to get a part time job.

10) I want someone to put me down for a nap and clean and cook and decorate so when I wake up I'm magically ready for the party. Any takers?  Hello? Bueller?

2 comments:

Tereza said...

the picture gave me a good chuckle:) Nice to see your goofy side!:)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Love that picture...made me laugh! Those funny texts are the BEST texts!