Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fess Up

I confess:

*As I lay in bed at night, unable to sleep, I compose posts in my head.  They are always witty, interesting and fun.  Then I fall asleep and when I wake up the next morning, it's all gone.  So you're stuck with confession posts.

*I ate strawberry dessert for lunch.

*I stopped at a garage sale on my way home from taking Kate to school and Owen got 2 Buzz Lightyear toys for fifty cents and Christian got a yellow stick pony for $2. Yellow is his favorite color.

*I love pistachios but could go the rest of my life without eating peanuts and would be just fine.

*I like the "Celebs Best Commnets" on People.com

*My kids had turkey sausage for breakfast.  That's it.  Just sausage.  It's what they wanted and I thought, "Hey, at least it's protein!"

*Owen is supposed to be napping but I can hear Buzz yelling,"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!"

*I had a super great snuggle session with my best friend Jen's daughter Macy today.  It was divine. =)

*Last night the last thing Josh said to me before we fell asleep was, "I like spending my life with you."  Ditto, Romeo.  Ditto.


*I love the sun.  Amen.

*We still haven't bought a van.  The one we were looking at before got snapped up by a different family.  Oh well, there's something out there that will suit us and is affordable, right!?! Right.
*I wear Josh's deodorant.  A lot.  

*Otter Pops are now made with 100% fruit juice.  Or so they say.  I wonder... How did they come up with the name Otter Pop, anyway?

*Is it a full moon? Cuz SOMETHING is wackadoodle with my kids.

*I think the amount of money professional athletes and entertainers make is insane and ridiculous.

*We have no plans this weekend and I'm thrilled!!!!  Hopefully we get a lot of hanging out and snuggling done.  With maybe a side of shopping (the fun kind, not the grocery kind) thrown in.

*HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! (I totally just typed "Firday".  Happy Firday, too.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

The van was "snapped" up by a different family, huh?
:) :) :)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Nap time at your house sounds the same as nap time at our house...except their playing with baby dolls instead of sleeping :). Hope you're having a great day!

Ruth said...

I keep seeing your comments on Kate's site, so had to stop by and say "Hi!" Mostly your name grabbed me... same as mine, although my "Ann" is plainer than yours. =)

I use my husband's Old Spice shampoo all the time! I always wonder if people take a second sniff when I walk my. But of course, I don't walk by anyone except my 4 small children very often!

I'm going to have to try these Otter Pops now. I'd never heard of them before, but you're the sencond person in two days to mention them... and I'm a curious person.