Friday, July 22, 2011

Love Story

I don't remember exactly when we met.  It was about 3.5 years ago, or so I guess.

Our attraction was instant and undeniable.  Love at first sight.  We couldn't get enough of each other.  And we still can't.

Some would call our relationship "unhealthy".  To be so completely, utterly, hopelessly devoted... that can't be good, right?  Don't you want to see what else is out there? Why limit yourself so soon? So completely?

But when you know it's right, it's right. Sometimes you really do just know.

Throughout the past 3.5 years we've met many times over.  We've spent lots of quality time together.  Late at night, while watching a good movie or tv show.  During times of stress.  During times of celebration.

A match made in heaven.












Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter?? I think not.  And that, my friends, is my love story.
**This post brought to you courtesy of insomnia and an insatiable need for chocolate.**

You're welcome.

3 comments:

Sherah said...

Oh my good LORD I had no idea that I was being cheated on!!! And here I thought peanut butter M&M's were loyal to ME and I was the one who had the fabulous relationship!!! Ha ha I totally hear you my friend - I am not one to peruse the candy aisle, but these, oh yes...they are my absolute FAVORITE. Even better than Reese's. Cuz you can just munch, you know?

I have also been known to compare prices and realize that the BIG bag is way cheaper in the long run so I'll buy that one, with the intent to share with the kids. ha! Half the bag is gone in one sitting, oops!!

MaryBeth said...

OH RUTH ANNE, do you have a camera in my house? I have a glass cookie jar that has a minimum of 3 bags at all times of m&m peanut butter. I too buy the larger bags but something is a little off with them. I could never call them my favorite, that is reserved for frozen Reese Cups, and always will be. I am also having a love affair with mini reese cups.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I LOVE those things!! I keep ours in the fridge and basically grab some every time I pass through the kitchen...they are addicting!!