Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Babies!

Wowza, that was a looooong time with no update or post or anything, huh?

Shame on me. ;-)

But I'm back, with some lovely, wonderful news!

I AM HAVING A BABY!!

We are so very, very excited and I will keep you all updated here.
There has been SO MUCH that has happened since my last post, but the thought of writing it all down and finding all the pictures is too daunting.  So just know we've been alive and well and we're all ecstatic about the newest member of our family coming to join us in June!


And please excuse me if I go a little (ok, a lot) baby crazy for a while... It's been 4 years and by the time the baby comes it'll be almost 5 since I've held a little newborn. ;-)

4 comments:

Tereza said...

WOW!!!!! I;m so EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tereza said...

btw you've GOT to start blogging regularly!!!!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Awesome!!!!!! Congrats, mama!!

Ruth said...

Awww! YAY! Congratulations, Ruth Anne! It's totally OK if you go baby crazy on us. I, for one, will love soaking it up right along with you!