Friday, May 11, 2012

Melt My Heart

I don't know if it's normal or not, but Kate and I have had kind of a rocky relationship. We are just SO much alike... and so we kinda butt heads. :-P  I have a hard time identifying with her and her little dramas, so anytime I get any kind of confirmation that I maybe, just MAYBE am doing something right, it totally rocks my world.

Yesterday Kate came flying out of school, ran straight into my arms with a huge grin on her face and said she had a surprise for me.  She was so excited that I had to open it in the van, before we even got home.

And oh my goodness, it was the sweetest thing!!!  She wrote this for me:


It's in a frame that she decorated with buttons, and you can bet your bottom dollar it's going up on the wall in my bedroom!

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Thats precious! I had a similar gift from Austin...you can really tell they put some thought into it