Monday, April 30, 2012

If we didn't do what we do....

This picture makes me laugh out loud.  It's hilarious.  I'm sure you've seen the story that accompanies it... That the dad comes home and finds this mess and asks what happened.  And the wife says, "You know how you ask me what I do all day? Well, today I didn't do any of it."

It's so true!  All day long, little mundane things, sometimes big mundane things.  But if we didn't do them, we'd all end up like this.


Maybe when your husband gets home you can show him this picture, have him look around your house and just say... "You're Welcome."

:-D

2 comments:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hahaha, I love it!

We were only on your side of the country for about 36 hours - BUT, when we return you might have to meet us half way somewhere because I would love to meet in real life :). Deal??

Liz said...

Ahem...this looks uncomfortably close to my house. Prior to your nesting instincts saving me that is. Let's not point fingers. Mmmmkay??