Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This and That

*Owen says "farton me" when he toots.  It's hilarious.  He has no idea it's actually PARDON me.

*Kate got an award at school and glowing remarks from her teachers.  So glad she likes school and is doing well.

*Christian wants to wear shorts even when it's only 50 degrees outside, insisting that summer IS here, despite the rain and gloom.

*I have 9 weeks left in this pregnancy and am getting seriously excited to hold my baby girl.  Even if she is still nameless.

*Josh brought me a dozen roses the other day, just to say "thanks".  He's been gone a lot for church fundraising, and he wanted me to know he appreciates me holding down the fort.

*I have officially started waddling. 

*I love our home.  LOVE IT.  We were gone over the weekend, and when we got back I walked in and just heaved a huge sigh of relief and thankfulness.  It is so perfect for us.  It's not perfect; far from it (can you say old, scratched and dented oak trim EVERYWHERE? Not to mention pink countertops.)  But it is perfect for me and I love it so, so much.

*Our dryer broke so I had to go to the laundromat, because pretty much ALL of our clothes were dirty after the weekend away and since I wasn't caught up before we left.  Can I just say that it would be a dream come true to own a couple of those industrial washers and dryers!? ALL the laundry was washed and dried within an hour.  ALL OF IT!!!

*I may or may not have a slight addiction to iced coffees. 

*I desperately want to paint my toes... but can't comfortably reach them.  Guess it's time for a pedicure. :-D

*Sleep is a beautiful thing.

No comments: