Monday, April 16, 2012

Well, I never...

I've never had a bloody nose.

I've never broken any bones, despite falling out of numerous trees, falling off numerous horses and being clutzy in general.

I've never eaten sushi.

I've never dyed my hair. Although I have done highlights out of a box.

I've never had an unmedicated birth.  Hoping to change that this time.

I've never liked seafood.

I've never used an American subway. I *have* been on a subway in France.

I've never done any type of drugs or smoked cigarettes.

I've never made chili from scratch. (Mostly because I can't eat it.)

I've never been able to walk *gracefully* in high heels.

I've never loved sleep as much as I do these days.

I've never liked the smell of lilies.

I've never liked Hershey's chocolate syrup.

I've never wanted to raid my freezer and eat the peanut butter cookie dough I have stashed in there, more than I do now. Must. Stay. Away.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Well, I never
bloody nose nope
broken bones nope
eaten sushi nope
dyed my hair nope
unmedicated birth nope *no birth either
liked seafood nope
American subway yes Paris yeah for us both
drugs... smoked cigarettes never ever nope
made chili or liked it nope
walk gracefully in heels nope
loved sleep i would love to be able to sleep
smell of lilies will have to go smell one to see
hershey syrup have to love it, it is made here in PA
Peanut butter cookie dough I have never had it

I can't believe I answered you line for line, I have way too much time on my hands.
xo, MB

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I love these posts :)! I don't like seafood either!