Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 Things About My Hygiene ;-)

Today's post is a little... ok, a lot lighter than yesterday. =)

As I was showering today I thought it'd be fun to let you in on all the products I use.  Isn't that just the greatest idea!? :-P

Anyway, here is all the stuff that makes me look and smell the way I do.

1) Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner










2) Dove Body Wash













3) Mary Kay face wash














4) Arm & Hammer toothpaste













5) Tresemme Curl Control














6) Suave Mousse









7) La Parisienne perfume













8) Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion













9) Gillette Razors













10) Melaleuca Deodorant














Wasn't that just titillating!?  Ha ha, just kidding.  But seriously, now I want to know what products YOU use!!  Isn't this fun?  I can hardly contain my excitement. ;-)

ALTHOUGH.... miss Helene of I'm Living Proof God Has A Sense of Humor did make my day. You know why?  I WON A PURSE from her site!!!!!!!  A really cool purse, too.  I can't even really believe it.  I don't usually win things!  I think this is the 2nd thing I've ever won.  The first was a Progresso Soup pack. :-P

So it's called a Reverse-A-Purse, which basically gives me TWO purses in ONE!  I am so pleasantly surprised.  My only regret is that Helene had to read my sad/upset/confused post yesterday when she told me the news.  I'd rather she read a funny one; this lady is HILARIOUS.  She has two, yes TWO sets of twins.  Check her out.

I'll post a picture of it once I get it. :-D

Now, quickly, leave me a comment with a rundown of your hygiene products!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You won?? I'm so jealous! Don't forget you won that apron too. How do you do it? Also, I want to smell your perfume. Last I remember you were wearing Vanilla Fields. lol

Jin said...

Hi, I’m working w/ Schick Quattro for Women®. How about some disposable razors for when you are on the go? Visit http://bit.ly/get2off to get $2 off Schick disposable razors!