Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Love

I don't remember how I found Bailey's blog, but somehow I did. And you've got to check it out. I found it right around the time she got married; a few weeks before. Check it out. It's seriously crazy insane and cool. I love her writing style, and the fact that she wants to be best friends with Britney Spears cracks me up.

She has no idea I read her blog, or even who I am, but prepare to be dazzled. This wedding was off the hook. Seriously.

The Rehearsal Dinner

The Welcome Party

Ceremony

From the Guest's Perspective


The Reception

And then... here is where she just bats it so far out of the park that it truly is unbelievable. take a look.

The Rabbit Hole

Can you even believe it!?

Here's the link to her blog; I apologize in advance if you become as addicted as I have.

Peppermint Bliss

No comments: