Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Musings

I wonder...

*do animals get morning sickness? I've never seen them stumbling around yakking up their food, or anxiously trying to find the clover they are craving.  Do they get cravings??

*The shortest gestation period is 13 days, for some kind of opossum.  The longest is almost 2 YEARS!!! Poor African elephants have to be pregnant for a short eternity!

*I can not figure out if I want a boy or girl more.  This is a good problem, no? :)

*I am stumped on girl names.  So any and all suggestions are welcome! The only caveat is that the meaning has to be something nice, good or positive. 

*Baby movement is probably one of the most amazing feelings ever.

*Is it wrong that I want to spend my Christmas money on baby stuff???

*I have never been involved in a food fight.

*My right eye has been twitching for 3 days and is still going strong.

*I am addicted to Pinterest and have SO MANY inspirational pictures pinned.  I can't wait to start implementing some of them in my home.

*Josh gets to take off the week between Christmas and New Years and I'm hoping to rope him into doing some of my Pinterest projects. :-D

*I love the cartoon Arthur. I may or may not be caught watching it all by myself.

*I can drink coffee again!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I need to start using my new camera more.  And I need to find the cord so I can download pics to the computer.

*The kids are starting to mutiny, so I best go referee.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay for coffee! And for husbands who have all of next week off! (Mine does too.) =)

I agree about baby movements. I think that's the beset part about being pregnant!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I always end up spending my Christmas money on baby stuff when I'm pregnant :)! And I SO love baby kicks...I miss those! Merry Christmas!