Friday, January 6, 2012

It's the little things...

*Stronger baby movements; more kicks and pokes as opposed to flutters

*Taking Kate's too-anatomically-correct-for-my-comfort gingerbread man:




And turning it into a more modest Hawaiin girl, complete with painted toes ;-)

*Seeing the pride shining on Christian's face when he shows me the picture he drew, or when he successfully reads the word "Flavors" on the cereal box. (!!)

*Owen asking me to put my face down near him, only to have him plant a big ol' kiss on my cheek and then happily skip off.

*A husband who notices my feet are cold, goes and gets me a pair of socks and then proceeds to give me a foot massage before putting said socks on my cold feet.

*Oranges, avocados and the ready availability of anything else I might be craving. And healthy cravings!

*Mike&Ikes.  New-found love, right there.

*Tiny baby clothes.

*Cheery painted toes.

*A hot cup of coffee (that doesn't make me sick!!) and a slice of healthy blueberry coffeecake not made by me.

*Burt's Bees Chapstick.  I need to buy stock in them.

*Friends and Family who make me smile every day.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Aww! What a sweet post! All those kisses, and baby kicks, and a foot massage... You must be bursting with love. Glad you're feeling better enough to drink coffee! Actually, if you buy stock in Starbucks I'll keep your stock price up. =)