Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Wonderfuls


I love fall. Love it. It's so cozy and warm, filled with baked goodies and eggnog and spiced cider. What's not to love?

Here are a few other things I think are wonderful about fall:

SOCKS!
I love socks. Knee highs are the best. Argyle is even better. So warm and cozy!!

Eggnog Lattes
So delicious and smooth and creamy. Yum.
Fireplaces
My husband is an expert at making a roaring, crackling fire. We've gone through almost a whole truckload of wood in just a few weeks.
Challah Bread
I'm not Jewish, but I do love Challah bread. I'm making some today, in fact, from this recipe.

Sweater Boots
So cute and they keep my tootsies warm! Paired with argyle knee socks = HEAVEN
Bubble Baths
This picture is of an actual bath my dear Romeo drew for me when we first married. It wasn't the first or last time he's done it, either!

Potato Soup
I've made this 3 times in the last 2 weeks. It's cheap, easy and so scrumptious, especially when paired with homemade cheese bread!

And with that, I'm off to the store to buy my Challah ingredients.  Happy Wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

divad said...

I'm with you loving the autumn baths! And...soup! YUM!

Jen said...

i love your blog, lady. ;) And i promise i didnt copy your idea of describing wed as wonderful :) hope it was a good one

Tammy L said...

Mmmm, I love challah too. :) I think the braid makes it extra good! :)