Thursday, February 3, 2011

The dust is still settling...

Oh my lands.  I don't know what I've done, but it's bad.  The dust is still everywhere!!!

The kids were dancing yesterday, and huge, great white puffs of cloudy dust were rising from the carpet.

Look, just look at how thick it is, still!!


Ugh, this is so not good.
The Kirby was indeed clogged up.  My mom helped me clean it out, and now I need to vacuum again.  And probably around 21348 more times after that.  Sheesh!

This image keeps coming back to me.  It perfectly describes the dust situation in my house.

I have actually watched Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2.  Don't ask my why or how as I usually NEVER EVER watch movies like that.  But the scene where Uma Thurman is buried alive, breaks out and stomps/marches across the street, with dust swirling all around here? Yeah.  My house.  Without the being buried alive and breaking out of a coffin part.

Here are some more pictures that aptly describe our current living conditions:


Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration but it is seriously annoying. Who has the time to dust!? But, on the other hand, who has the time to die from ingesting so much dust into their lungs? :-P Again, perhaps a slight exaggeration.
In other news, there haven't been any fleas sighted and the dog has stopped scratching.  Score!

1 comment:

Julie Derkatch Thurman said...

Have you tried shampooing them? I use shampoo cleaner and then spend another hr or so with just water to get rid of the shampoo and them Scotch Guard them.

From your flea post--I do heavily bomb my house a few times a year...I did hear that vinegar works as well for fleas