Monday, March 14, 2011

ABC Meme

I've seen this floating around blogland and I'm a copycat cuz it's easy post material, and I do enjoy reading other people's answers. =) (JEN-you should do it!) ;-)

Age: 32 (I actually had to think about it and ask my sister!!)
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: folding and putting away laundry
Dogs: Had my dog Lady from the day she was born (we owned her mother) until the day she died (was hit by a car.) =( Now we have Charisma, a purebred Shih Tzu and a very good dog.
Essential Start of Your Day: Coffee with Vanilla Nut creamer
Favorite Color: Depends; anything bright and warm
Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold)
Height: 5'4"; I wish I was 3 or 4 inches taller!
Instruments I Play: None. =( I've contemplated getting piano lessons, but we don't own a piano.
Job Title: Mother and Wife :-D
Kids: 3
Live: In a very wet state in America
Mom's Name: Cynthia Marie
Nicknames: Ray (cuz I sign my name RA a lot of the time)
Overnight Hospital Stays: only to have babies
Pet Peeve: People who chew/talk with their mouths full
Quote From a Movie: "It's so EAHrly, do you want to get some coffee or somesing?" (Name that movie!)
Right or Left Handed: right handed
Siblings: 4 sisters and 2 brothers
Time You Wake Up: Whenever the kids get up. Anywhere between 5:30 and 7:30a.m.
Underwear: Cute Cotton bikinis (I had to clarify that they're cute, lest you think I wear granny panties!)
Veggie You Dislike: Steamed/cooked spinach
What Makes You Run Late: Getting on the computer and checking blogs
X-Rays You Have Had: Teeth, and I think I may have had one when I fell down a cliff as a kid; but I can't remember for sure.
Yummy Food You Make: Scones. And, apparently, lasagna. I made it for a family who just had a baby and they both made a point of telling me how delicious it was. :-D
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Giraffes; they have such sweet eyes

2 comments:

Tereza said...

Ha ha that was fun! Now I know what kind of underwear you like:):)

Virginia Revoir said...

I start my day with coffee and vanilla creamer too. :)

Wow you get up early!!! Getting up at 5am for me is like the ultimate torture. Not a morning person. :P

I'm gonna go follow your blog. :D

I use lots of smiley faces. Sheesh. :o