Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Randoms

I confess:

*I see a car driving around town with vanity plates that say "Bio Cln".  The funny part is that the car is... a Hummer.

*I made Strawberry Pop Tart Scones yesterday and they were quite delicious.

*My 3 year old has said some funny things in the last week.  "That is so distasteful." is the one that stands out the most.  He said it after he went poo. ;-) 

*I haven't been on the computer hardly at all this week and it sort of feels really great.

*I told Kate to "Put the pancakes back in the bathroom!" instead of in the fridge.  Luckily, she looked at me funny and I realized what I had said.

*I almost broke my pinky toe when I got out of the shower two days ago. It got caught on the sliding door (don't ask) and now it's all bruised and swollen.

*I can not decorate cakes.  Voice of experience speaking, here.

*I also can not ski or snowboard.  Again, with the voice of experience.

*These CREEP ME OUT.
*Kate has been playing Christmas music lately. It's kind of fun.

*I have absolutely zero desire to visit Alaska.

*They say that North America is supposed to experience a large earthquake tomorrow, and that the moon is the closest and biggest it's been in some time.  I am just hoping and praying the earthquake (if it happens) doesn't happen during Kate's party.  Josh told me if it does, to make everyone get under the table.  Smart man.

*In 7 years, I have never used my wedding china.

*I will be letting 10 six year olds use my wedding china tomorrow for their tea party.

*I am getting really distracted and this has taken me far too long, so I'll sign off for now. 

*Give yourself a big pat on the back if you made it through that mundane list. :-D

1 comment:

Minabird said...

Check out this link: it says we won't have an earthquake.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110318/sc_space/supermoonrisesbiggestfullmoonin18yearsoccurssaturdaynight