Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Courtesy of Kate

I didn't know there'd be another installment of Courtesy of Kate, but lo and behold, there is!  She provides me with more material than I thought. ;-)

This time, I'd like to invite you to the bustling but cozy restaurant they opened.  (Side Note: I can NOT for the LIFE of me EVER spell restaurant the correct way.  NEVER EVER.  I also can never spell deodorant correctly.  OH! I just spelled it right! Without using spell check! Go me!!)

Ahem.  Back to the restaurant.

May I introduce, without further ado... Baze Bee Restaurant AKA Busy Bee.  She came up with the business name all on her own.
Look how happy the customer is! (And don't ask me who, what, where, why or how she decided to begin drawing bazoomas on her girl people.  I honestly don't know. And sometimes she makes them VERY well endowed.)


May I present, The Menu:
I'm told this says the following:
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Taco
Meat and Cheese Sandwich
Ice Cream

I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs:
Which came with a glass of ice water (garnished with a wedge of lemon!)
Although, I must admit the taco and the meat sandwich (with a side of pickle) also looked delicious.
And you can't forget dessert!  Ice cream, YUM.
And here is the chef herself, hard at work.
Someone ordered the meat sandwich with a pickle, and it's just waiting to be sent out with the waiter.  
I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!  I was minding my own business, reading The Happiness Project (another post entirely) and then this lovely lady and her handsome waiter brought me this fabulous meal!

Ahhhh, I'm so lucky to have a live-in chef.  Now I just need to work on getting a maid and personal trainer.

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Oh my goodness that's so adorable!! Good imagination for sure!