Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Go ahead, Make. My. Day.


Today is a stressed out, heavy day for me, so I'm going to post some things that make my day to lighten my mood. :)

~We're moving home in 36 days.


~I have the most fantastic, amazing, loving, caring, kind, helpful, romantic, hansdsome and best-smelling husband in the whole entire world. I am one very lucky girl.

~I have 3 beautiful, healthy children.

~I am surrounded by amazing friends and family.

~Starbucks is now selling eggnog lattes, my favorite.
~My birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas are on the very near horizon.



~I'm getting some knee high argyle socks for my birthday.  Don't ask me how I know.
~Almond Joy
~Funny Bumper Stickers
~Tea. And scones.

~Arthur's Perfect Christmas.  I have an unhealthy addiction to this movie. Yes, I'm almost 32.
 
~600 thread count sheets
~Tropical Vacations

~The Serenity Prayer

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

divad said...

I LOVE Arthur too. I miss the days when we watched everyday. My favourite was always the lice episode, although I love the Christmas movie too.